Monday, January 25, 2010

Busting ass and taking assignments.

I have just gotten a big debockle taken care of in my academic career. It was a lil panicky at first, but i found that i could strive to get through. Doesn't mean i don't have to bust ass getting shit done, in fact, it's more so now. I sit in the library making this quick post with a hand written sign that quotes quite clearly:
Off Duty Nerd
If i had a camera i'd take a pic but thats neither here nor there.

Anyway, More news From my beloved Empire of Dorkdem.

The Emporer (that is myself) is currently working on a law for copyright and intellectual property to submit to the interm-Governer's Conclave (also myself) and then to the interm-Representitive Council (still just me). His Nerdliness JohnWedd II, expects an unianious decision and short deleberation.

No comments: