Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oye, with all that goes on....

Lately, it's been stressful. It promises to be a full weekend with a hearty mix of mellow and the frustratingly pressured tasks that need to be done. We all have them, chores homework, work work; all that you don't necessarily like doing, but are pushed by the simple fact that these tasks need to be done. We all have our share, mine is starting to seam heavier, but I can deal with it.

My previous post may have seamed off; as if i was drunk, this is not the case. I was extremely exhausted and sleep deprived. I'm tempted to delete it and pretend like it never happened, i won't, mind you. It serves to remind me that on weekdays, i need to go to bed early. Most other grown-ups have this down to an art; why don't I?

In other news, I have managed to convince a few of my friends to join the glorious New Imperial Republic of Dorkdem. I will address that in another post that will also be my first 'State of the Empire' address where i will go over the overview of our great model-nation/thought-experiment as well as lay out goals for the next few months. This will be followed by imperial decree to annex the newly claimed 'land' and name the governors. I want to bulk up the primary found document so that i can use it in my political science class, and just have fun. Never too late to join up!

No comments: